Classy Caddies In Action
Take a look at Classy Caddies in action. Classy Caddies are perfect company for your next round of golf, whether it is just an outing with friends or a corporate event. Classy Caddies offers professional caddy service with the enjoyment of having a beautiful female caddy service to help your round of golf be a memorable one! Check out the gallery to see what we mean!
My name is Chatel Birkett. I am the owner and also a golf caddy for Classy caddies. Iv’e been in the golf business for over 4 years. I was home schooled and grew up in Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula and moved to Arizona in 1995 after graduating high school a year early. I had a mobile DJ’ing business for a few years and also graduated from Penrose Academy in aesthetics. I love to travel every chance I get and also love almost anything outdoors like hiking, skiing, snow machining and going to the beach or lake. I currently work part-time as an Event Coordinator at a resort in North Scottsdale and also do Modeling and promotional work as well.
Born in Monsey, NY.
Favorite color: Aqua Blue
Caddy Experience: 1 1/2 years
Mentor: Michele Weiner-Davis (internationally renowned relationship expert, highly acclaimed speaker & author of several books. Founder & director of “The divorce busting center”.
Hobbies/Talents/Intrest’s: Traveling (esp any place tropical) Radio co-host/relationship “expert”, Horseback riding, Writing, Public speaking.
Education: BA from ASU in interpersonal communication & a Master’s degree from University of Phoenix in Marriage & Family Therapy.
Fun Fact: I am very spontaneous. I once traveled to Hawaii on the spur of the moment! Spent a week on the beach in Maui, surfing, snorkeling, scuba-diving, para-sailing and took cruises. I had a blast!
Other Carer: Psychotherapist
- AGE: 18
- FAVORITE COLOR: Pink or Teal
- WHERE WHERE YOU BORN/HOMETOWN: Pinetop, AZ
- WHO IS YOUR MENTOR: I don’t have a mentor in particular, but when I’m seeking advice I look up to my parents. They are extremely supportive and offer great advice.
- HOBBIES/TALENTS/SPECIAL INTERESTS: I love to workout, hike, and do anything outdoors. I also enjoy baking and cooking for others.
- EDUCATION: I am currently a Junior at ASU, working towards my bachelor’s in Exercise Science and Physiology.
- INTERESTING FUN FACT: I graduated high school a month after turning 16, and started school at ASU right after.
- OTHER WORK/CAREER: I work as an ambassador for several different companies, but my primary job is working as a demo model for Dymatize Nutrition. It is a sports nutrition company within the health and fitness industry.